Historic Preservation & Restoration
Industry-Leading Preservation Solutions throughout the United States
Buckeye Construction & Restoration is passionate about protecting, preserving, and saving historic buildings. We view our historic preservation and restorations services as an opportunity for us to create a positive impact on our community and preserve our local heritage, so our historic masonry restoration contractors go above and beyond to not only meet demanding standards but also exceed our client’s expectations.
Our team of highly skilled and experienced craftsmen offer expert preservation and restoration services to historic structures and institutions throughout the country. Our historic masonry restoration contractors perform both interior and exterior historical restoration solutions, so whether you need crack repairs, brick and stone restoration or replacement, or corrosion and staining mitigation, our preservation professionals can help.
Our Historic Restoration Services Include:
- Brick, Block, and Stone Repair/Replacement
- Cast in Place, Post Tensioned, and Precast Concrete Repairs
- Façade Stabilization/Re-anchoring
- Tuckpointing/Joint Replacement
- Joint Sealants
- Sealing/Water repellants
- High Performance Coatings
- Consolidator Applications
- Crack Repair/Injection
- Corrosion Mitigation
- Cleaning/Staining Mitigation
- Lintel Repair/Replacement
- Terra Cotta Repair/Replacement
- EIFS repair & patching
- GFRC Reproductions
- Inspection Access/Water Intrusion Studies
Regardless of the preservation or restoration service you need, our historic masonry restoration contractors are ready to help you achieve your historic preservation goals.